Saturday, March 23, 2013

FF A Choice Too Late

Who likes Truth or Dare? I certainly do. :)


“I already know which of the two you’ll pick,” Benji said softly, tugging at his designer tie until it fell to the ground where he was sitting.
            Jared kneeled across from him, his hands resting on his thighs as he stared with want at his lover. He licked his lips, “What’s that?”
            “You want dare, of course,” Benji shifted his weight so his hands slid around Jared’s wrist and tangled them behind Jared’s back.
            “Okay,” Jared gave in, lowering his head to show his lover submission. “Dare.”
            “I dare you to not get aroused by my kiss.”
            Jared quivered in anticipation. “I definitely should’ve chosen truth.”


http://www.changelingpress.com/author.php?uid=178

No comments:

Post a Comment