Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Police Station Flash Fiction

Ever wondered what would happen if you were caught doing naughty things in public??? Maybe this...



            The end of a belt buckle clicked against the bars of the prison cell where Nate was touching himself, waiting.
            Mikhail withdrew his belt, smiling wickedly in his gleaming, crisp police uniform. “Don’t you think that it might be better for you to simply tell me you want me as opposed to doing all this to get my attention?”
            Nate blushed, “It’s not like-“
            “Fucking another guy in public…that’s not to get my attention?”
            Nate shuddered. It was true.
            “Even now, your hand around your dick is trembling. Your lips are so swollen from biting them raw. Don’t lie to me. We both know that you wanted me to punish you.”
            “Yes,” the sound was raw as it left Nate’s throat.
            Mikhail laughed roughly, parting the bars of the cage as he began to unzip his fly, “I hope you’ve had enough time to reflect why you’re here, my naughty Nate…”

No comments:

Post a Comment