Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hump Day Humps!

The farther we walked, the more obscured in the tall trees and flowers we became. There was a fountain with white marble around the base. Beside the fountain was a thick, large blanket splayed out on the ground.
            I stopped short. “You planned this?”
            He smiled wickedly and released me.
            “And if I’d said no to being yours?” I asked quietly.
            Prince Adrian cupped me through my pants. “Did you think about saying no?”
            “Never.”
            His lips were cool against mine as he held my jaw so I couldn’t shy away. The kiss was powerful, his tongue swirling inside of my mouth. I knew demons could administer a pheromone through their saliva and instantly I felt its affects.
            “Lie down, Collin.” My face was on fire and my cock was so hard I thought I might burst.
             I obeyed and waited while he took off his shoes, pants, and boxers. He knelt in front of me and pushed my shoulders until I was lying down. Slowly, he took off my shoes, and then unbuttoned and got rid of my pants too.
            “Are you cold?” He asked.
            “I’m on fire.”
            “Not yet you are.”
            He peeled down my briefs, my cock bobbing free inches from his face. Without warning, he held both my wrists down at my sides and took my cock down the back of his throat.
            I cried out as I arched my back. He hummed around my cock, focusing on the head as I squirmed on the ground. “So good.”
            He pulled his mouth away, releasing my cock with a small pop. “I’m relieved. I want it to be very good for you.”
            Prince Adrian didn't take his coat off, but I kind of liked the way the fabric tailored to his body. He released my wrists and I closed my eyes as I heard something plastic being opened. Then his finger was at my entrance. “Do not clench up, Collin.”
            I took a breath as he pushed into my tight rings of muscle. He prodded inside of me for a few moments and then added a second finger. I wasn’t sure what he was doing, but God it felt amazing.
            He curled his fingers inside of me, scraping against a spot that lit my entire body on fire.
            “Is it still good?”
            “I’ve never felt anything better.” I cried out breathlessly. Truth be told, I was having a hard time accepting the fact that his fingers were in me. There was a nagging suspicion I couldn't chase away. I had no proof of his words being true, but logic told me he had nothing to gain by sleeping with me.
            And hell if I didn’t want to pleasure him. Even if his words were untrue, his fingers were working magic inside my body, making my thighs tighten and my cock harder with every passing moment. I wanted him inside of me.
            When he slipped his fingers out of me, I opened my eyes and sat up so I could plead with him. “What’s wrong? Why are you stopping?”           
            Prince Adrian studied my face with his dark eyes. He glanced down and I felt my mouth go completely dry when I saw his long, thick dick standing straight at attention. Before he could stop me, I reached forward and wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked up and down over the condom he was wearing.
            He leaned his head back and moaned softly into the night. I stared at the slight bit of skin exposed at his throat, his heavy breathing. I wanted him so desperately.
            “I’ve wanted you for longer than I can remember,” he whispered, pushing my hand away and pushing me back onto my back. My legs were hoisted over his shoulders and he positioned his cock at my waiting entrance. “I can’t wait any longer. I’m at my limit.”
            Flushing a new shade of scarlet I focused on his beautiful eyes and he penetrated me. I’d never felt something so painful and pleasurable at the same time before. The need to touch him was overpowering and I reached up to stroke his cheek, but stopped.
            Prince Adrian was fully sheathed inside of me, but paused his thrusting. “Do not shy away from me.”
            Touching the skin of his cheeks meant more to me than I could describe. My heart hammered loudly inside my chest and I literally feared it might explode.
            “There are questions in your eyes,” he whispered before taking my wrist and guiding my finger towards his parted lips. The moistness of his mouth combined with his slow thrusting drove me to the point of tears. The head of my cock had to be purple with how bad my need to come was. “You don’t need to be weary. I want you. I’ve wanted you for a long time.”
            I moaned as he brought my fingers down his throat. “Not enough.”
            He pulled my hand away from his mouth. “I told you I would bring you to tears. But I think part of you wants me to do that.”
            “Yes.”
            “Hold your knees.”
            I obeyed, holding my knees towards my chest while still leaving my entrance exposed for him. He’d barely left my heat, but he must’ve been holding back because I felt more length enter me than before.
            “Am I hurting you?”
            “No way. I want more.”
            He chuckled and wrapped one of his hands in my hair, the other on my hip. He pounded into me mercilessly.           
            Prince Adrian’s breathing was rugged, but my screaming was drowning out everything else. If someone walked by, they would’ve thought I was dying from too much pleasure.
            I should’ve known Prince Adrian wouldn’t take it easy on me. When I felt my stomach pool with heat, he stopped his movements and focused on my neglected cock.
            My tail was thumping against the ground embarrassingly. “Do you want me to pleasure you?”
            “If you want.”
            His hand tightened around the base of my cock. “That’s not much of an answer.”
            “Yes. Yes, please.”
            Satisfied with my answer, he focused back on my pleasure, using techniques I never would’ve thought of. I was close and could feel my balls draw closer to my body.
             But he stopped, once again placing his hand on my hip and pounding into me. The cycle continued endlessly, until my cock was so hard the simplest touch from him almost sent me over the edge. Prince Adrian showed emotion he had never shown before. His eyes were glistening and there were small beads of sweat on his forehead. His lips parted with each passing breath and he furrowed his brow in pleasure.
            “Please, let me…”
            “Only because it’s you.”
            He wrapped his hand around my cock and entered me over and over until I had to close my eyes because looking at him was too intense. “You can come for me now.”
            I shook as my orgasm ripped through me. Prince Adrian’s hand tightened in my hair and I heard the most beautiful whimper escape his lips. Forcing my eyes open, I sought his eyes and almost collapsed from the look of pure ecstasy I saw reflecting back at me. When our orgasms had come to a rest, he slowly slipped out of me.
            His hand took my chin and angled my face up to him. “Did I harm you?  I was rather rough.”
            I licked my lips, elated they still tasted like his cold, clean skin. “No. You are amazing.”
            There was the slightest blush underneath his cheeks, but it was fleeting. “You say things that make me come undone.”
            I waited.
            “You have to understand…that what I took from you-“
            Before this point, I never would’ve interrupted the Prince of demons, but I needed him to know how badly I’d wanted him. “-I gave you myself. You didn’t take anything.”
            He looked taken off guard as he released my chin and ran his hand down his coat jacket, smoothing the fabric. I caught a glimpse of his dragon ring on his thumb and was relieved he’d used his other hand to touch my member.

            “I won’t let you be harmed,” he promised as he stood up and redressed. His back was to me, but I could hear his dark voice clearly. “Even now, I want to give you a chance to leave. Demons are said to be the most possessive and brutal of lovers. Not just in bed, but all around. If you choose to stay with me, my longing to protect you will grow stronger until one day, I won’t be able to let you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment